Dial 211 and an operator will assist you in reaching just about any resource available.
- Guide for Parents of Addicted Children and Teens Part I: The Addiction Problem
- 20 Parenting Techniques that Can Help Discourage Addiction
- Emerging Trends in Drug Use
- Is Your Home an Accomplice for Your Rebellious Teen?
- Parent Talk Kit: Tips for Talking and What to Say to Prevent
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Signs of Addiction and Drug Use
- My Child Is Using Drugs or Drinking Alcohol — What Should I Do?
- Home After Rehab: The Guide to Finding the Right Place for Recovery
- 9 Steps to Take When Your Recovering Teen Comes Home from Treatment
- Drug Rehab Connections
- A 12 step Workbook
- Alcoholics anonymous
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Alanon & Alateen 12-step program for those in relationship with alcoholics
- Cri-HELP Alcohol and SA treatment
- Love addicts anonymous
- Overeaters anonymous
- Sexual addicts anonymous
- Sex and love addicts anonymous
- Eating Disorders Assistance
- Educating Children about Responsible Alcohol Use
- Treatment and Assessment for Learning Disabilities in Adults and Children.
- Renters Rights for People with Disabilities
- Managing Your Child’s Transition to Adulthood
- Guide to Remodeling a Home for Adults with Special Needs
- Special Needs Website
- Special Needs Checklist: How Disability-Friendly is Your City?
- The 9 Most Hazardous Chemicals for People With Special Needs
- Vocational Training for Adults with Special Needs
- Autism Help and more
- Department of Mental Health
- Dept of Social Services
- Dept of Child and Family Services
- Elder Care L.A.
- Foodbank O.C.
- Foodbank L.A.
- Homeless Services
- Meals On Wheels
- Regional Center